Resolutions for the New Year 2008
1. Probably the number one resolution in the country - Lose weight. For me - lose some more weight. I have lost some, but not enough.
2. Practice my yoga and meditation on a more consistent basis - like everyday.
3. Write everyday! I'm not just talking about my blog. I'm talking about the memoir I need to finish or the novel I started or the lyrics I want to write. I just need to get into the habit of writing something everyday.
4. Spend more time with nature. Whether it's taking long weekend walks through Central Park or getting away for a weekend retreat at a yoga center in the country.
5. Save money.
6. Volunteer my time somewhere.
7. Just be good to myself.