Sunday, February 17, 2013

What Depression Sounds Like

  • I just don't feel like it.
  • Go without me.
  • I don't care.
  • I just want to die.
  • You want a piece of this, motherfucker?!
  • I'm 'a bust a cap in his ass.
  • Shut up bitch.
  • Somebody's gonna pay.
  • I'll give you something to cry about.
  • Go away.
  •  I can't feel anything.
  • What's the point?
  • I don't drink too much!
  • I don't feel right. I know something is wrong with me, but the doctor can't find it.
  • It's just nerves.
  • I can't stop crying.
  • I can't handle it.
  • I don't need anybody.
  • People just let you down.
  • I don't trust anyone.
  • Can you supersize that?
  • I'm fat and ugly; nobody would want me.
  • I can't breathe.
  • I think I'm having a heart attack.
  • Nothing good ever happens to me.
  • Life sucks.
  • I ain't shit.
  • That nigga ain't shit
Excerpt from "Black Pain" It Just Looks Like We're Not Hurting
Terrie M. Williams


No comments:

Goodreads.com

read