Saturday, November 29, 2008

THANKFUL

Despite the continuing gloomy news about our economy and the rest of the world, I try every day to be thankful for what I have. I don't have a job, but I do have a computer and high speed Internet so I can continue to look for work. My health is relatively good and I haven't completely lost my mind. Even though I have bitched many a day about the closet - which is my apartment that I live in, I live in the heart of Manhattan and my rent goes by my income. I'm 20 blocks from Central Park, so I take advantage and get in my exercise and enjoy the beauty of the park. Or other times, I walk around the corner to our local neighborhood park, enjoy the serenity and watch the many people and dogs walking by. According to "The Secret" by Rhonda Bryne, Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have, and you will attract more good things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Goodreads.com

read